Free Shipping On Order Above $200
1. Brush them - Before washing your hair extensions, it’s crucial to brush them to minimize the possibility of getting them all tangled up. Start brushing gently with a wide-tooth comb or a soft-bristle brush,
2. Apply Sulfate - free shampoo to your hair extensions. Hold the weft at the top, submerge it into the water, and gently wash the hair with light strokes. Prevent them from tangling up and handle them gently. Set each weft aside neatly on a towel and repeat the process for every weft.
3. Once all the wefts have been shampooed, condition them from top to bottom. Leave the hair product on for about 5-10 minutes, then rinse them out thoroughly.(For extra deep conditioning )apply a hair mask or deep conditioner into every weft from top to bottom. place them in a shower cap overnight to allow the hair product to soak into every strand and seal in the moisture.
4. RINSE THOROUGHLY. Use cold water to seal in the moisture
5. After rinsing your hair extensions, squeeze any excess water. PAT dry the extension’s WITH A towel. AVOID RUBBING BACK AND FORTH WHICH CREATEs MATTING.
6. brush the hair gently with a wide-tooth comb or a soft bristle brush, blow dryers should be avoided; leave the extensions to air dry.